Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN,RNLD)
£15 per hour
An amazing new job opportunity has just been opened up for a motivated RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in a brand new nursing home with one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers. As a nurse you will be working in a highly reputable service within the Romford area.
The facility is well-situated for maintaining an independent lifestyle, with extensive expertise that can welcome people with Parkinson's, and cancer and stroke care needs. The carers aim for consistently high standards, while offering access to a varied activities programme and any other health expertise, such as GPs, that their situation might require.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
- Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills and experiences as they are beneficial for this position:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £15.00 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £34,320.This exciting position is for 44 hours a week on days. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Reference ID: 910 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 10 days ago