LGV C+E Driver
Permanent (Full time)
LGV C+E Driver United Kingdom MOD GB10692
As a Driver working for Kuehne + Nagel (Military & Government) you have an opportunity to deliver excellent service to our customers through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels.
You will be responsible to deliver exactly what our customers want, when they want it.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
- Any five from seven core working
- Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne+Nagel Military and Government. Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
- Follow all delivery, collection and returns procedures . Maintain and manage company equipment. Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times. Report vehicle defects and ensure that the defect is documented
- Comply with Drivers regulations & Working Time Directive in line with the O license legalisation and Company procedures. In addition to these duties, you may be required to undertake other duties in line with the needs of the business, where appropriate training provided
- Ensure all documentation is completed as per company procedure
- Follow all housekeeping tasks as required
- Flexible as working overtime and working in nights will be required
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current class C+E licence; ADR Desirable
- Basic numeracy and Experience of Health & Safety
- Hold a valid driver qualification card
- Prior driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Desire to succeed
- Experience of working within a team
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that youre rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the worlds leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing #########
Posted 132 days ago