£35000 - £45000 per annum
A leading serviceprovider in the media space is seeking a digital analyst to be part of their newly formed agile squad structure, deriving and delivering insights across all digital performance.
As the Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for creating reports and providing actionable insights across all digital activity and performance. You will be a proficient web analytics user, and this role will allow you to develop and hone your skills with the Adobe Analytics stack. You will also monitor conversions and advise on splittests to run via Adobe Target.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong skills with web analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Snowplow Analytics, AT Internet
- Knowledge and expertise in CRO is preferable
- Experience using programming language tools, such as SQL, R, Python is advantageous
- £35,000£55,000 (dependent on experience)
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Adam Osborne at Harnham via the Apply link on this page
- IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser
Posted 25 days ago