£22000 - £25000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician to join a multidisciplinary design consultancy based in Ipswich. Operating in both the public and private sectors, our client has a proven, awardwinning, track record in the local & regional markets. The primary focus of the role will be to input designs to the building surveying and architectural teams on a range of projects.
The successful CAD Technician will have good knowledge of building regulations and construction, with an understanding of health and safety and planning legislation. Also, other legislation relating to construction. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will possess a relevant Degree and also have around 2 years experience as a CAD / Architectural Technician, although this is not essential and candidates with less experience will still be considered. As our client currently use ArchiCAD, it is important that the successful applicant is a competent user of the software and can provide a portfolio of previous works.
CAD Technician**Position Overview**
- Complete architectural designs, layouts and drawings using ArchiCAD software.
- Prepare technical reports and building regulations submissions
- Evaluate the environmental impact of design decisions
- Conduct risk assessments with the principal designer
- Assess the Health and Safety impact and risks connected to design decisions
- Assist in preparing bids for tenders, and in reporting to clients and planning bodies
CAD Technician**Position Requirements**
- Degree Qualified in Building Surveying, Architectural Technology or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a CAD / Architectural Technician
- ArchiCAD/CAD proficient
- A good understanding of building regulations
- Knowledge of NBS building software (preferable)
CAD Technician**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive salary of up to £25K
- Full package to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 29 days ago