Senior Reliability Maintenance Engineer
£44000 - £45000 per annum + Shares Bonus Pension Health care
Are you are Senior Reliability Maintenance Engineer looking for your next challenge ?
The company are globally leaders in what they do, and are offering a great package and a clear career path for progression.
If you are interested contact Pam######### or send your cv to #########
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide supervision and leadership to Maintenance Technicians
- To develop training plans for direct reports
- To carry out Performance Reviews
- To develop and deliver Preventive Maintenance programs
- To install, maintain, and troubleshoot all FC systems including power distribution, automated material handling equipment, conveyance, packaging machines, labelling machines, HVAC and all other operational equipment.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting any of the following: relay logic, ladder diagrams, controls components, sensors & scanners, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, sorters and encoders
- Preferably with experience working on PLCs and PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic, components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
- To act as an ambassador for safety within the team and to promote safe working across the site
- To repair and maintain Bus Systems for example profibus, asibus
- To mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organisation
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Ability to prioritise and manage resources under high pressure
- 5 GCSE, NVQ Level 3, ONC/D, HNC, C&G 2330, 17th Ed. Apprentice Trained
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
- Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems.
- Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
- Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
- Experience of contractor management.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English.
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
- HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead, and influence others on the team
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize many different projects and workload
- Experience of multicontractor management
- Must be highly selfmotivated and customercentric
- Leadership experience/aptitude, ability to mentor and develop training plans for other service technicians
- Experience with packaging machines
- Six Sigma qualification
- Experience in a multisite environment
- Experience in international environment
- Knowledge in OEE and EAM tools
Salary & Benefits
- 44 45k Package
- Subsidised Health Care
- Subsidised Health care
- Shift allowance
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 46 days ago