RGN Unit Manager - Brentwood | Zoek UK
RGN Unit Manager - Neurological Service
Brentwood, Essex, England
Up to £42081 per annum
Job Title Unit Manager - Registered Nurse - RGN or Adult Nurse
Shift Day Duty - Supernumerary and Clinical Hours
Location Brentwood, Essex
Salary £42,081 per annum + great annual leave and excellent pension contribution
Service Neurological Service - ABI
Eclypse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a charity owned specialist neurological nursing centre in Brentwood in Essex. The home caters for adults aged 18 - 65 and specialist in Acquired Brain Injuries. The home has a lovely family, positive atmosphere where they welcome friends and family 24/7 and have an open door policy.
We are looking for a registered nurse Unit Manager to join the team. You will work on a unit of either 17 or 18 residents and you will manage the unit including the nurses and the care assistants. You will be responsible for the running of your unit including but not limited to; reviewing care plans, making sure the unit is compliant with CQC guidelines, staff management from induction to disciplinaries, dealing with family members, improving standards, working to the NMC guidelines, following company policies and procedures.
This is a complex unit, which is fast paced, busy and varied. Shifts are:
Hours are typically supernumerary but you must be able to offer full flexibility including working 1 weekend in 3 and working 1 night shift per month.
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following:-
- NMC Registered Nurse in the UK with no restrictions on practice
- We can only consider RGN or Adult Nurses
- Previous experience as a Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, or Manager in any capacity within a nursing home
- Strong leadership skills and a decisive approach
- Previous staff management experience
- You must have a minimum of 4-5 years post registration experience in a nursing home
- You must be clinical confident with the care of tracheostomies, catheters and taking bloods
- Be flexible on the shifts you can work
You must be an excellent communicator and have a passion for delivering high standards of clinical care.
You will be rewarded with a salary of circa £42,081 (£ * hours) per annum + 260 hours on annual leave plus an excellent company pension contribution scheme! The training the service offers is excellent and there is free parking for those that drive. The service also has excellent public transport links.
Please send your CV to Becky at Eclypse Recruitment to apply.
Posted 27 days ago