Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN,RNLD)
£13.66 per hour
An excellent job opportunity has arisen for a RGN, RMN or RNLD to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare provider. As a nurse you will be working in highly reputable service within the Houghton le Spring.
The special care team provide both 24-hour residential dementia care and nursing dementia care for residents that require it. We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
As a nurse your day today duties include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident’s physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
An ideal Nurse will should be a hardworking, confident individual and must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- Experience with Palliative care
- Dementia awareness
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Experience with the elderly
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £13.66 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £31,254.08. We currently have vacancies for both days or night shifts available. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD. Reference ID: 3525 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 25 days ago