Assistant Technical Coordinator
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£30k per year + Package
Permanent (Full time)
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Coordinator to join a successful national residential developer in their team.
My client is looking for an Assistant Technical Coordinator with an Engineering background to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site. To understand, implement and adhere to the company policy/strategy.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Architectural Design.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Understanding of local government
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- A background in engineering would be advantageous
Relevant Experience (including qualifications):
- Degree qualified within the construction sector or a similar industry related qualification.
- Recent experience of working on centralised heating systems
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
On offer to the successful Technical Coordinator is a highly competitive (dependent on experience) as other fringe benefits. The company also offers all Technical Coordinators a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career
Posted 111 days ago