EDM Wire Machinist
£24000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Overtime + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced EDM wire machinist? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing/production background? Do you have experience with programming, setting and operating EDM wire machines?
We are currently seeking an EDM wire machinist on a permanent basis to work for my client who have an excellent reputation within their industry.
The successful EDM wire machinist will come from an engineering background and ideally come with experience of working within the motorsport/automotive/aerospace industry. You will be working within a very demanding but also rewarding environment.
The day to day duties for the EDM wire machinist position would include:
* Programming/setting/operating EDM wire machines
* Identify work holding methods and devices required to produce components
* Read technical drawings and inspect components to customer design and specification
* Inspect initial piece parts using various hand measuring equipment
* Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with company schedule
For the EDM wire machinist position we are looking for:
* Able to programme/set/operate EDM wire machines
* Experience with using various quality hands tools e.g verniers, gauges etc
* Confident working within a fast paced environment
* Ideally you will have motorsport or automotive experience
* Leadership skills would be desirable
* Strong attention to detail
This is a position working a 40hr week Mon to Fri. Salary on offer is £12 to £17 p/h plus overtime is always available and is paid at a rate of 1.5.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
Posted 125 days ago