SEN Teaching Assistant
I am currently seeking an experienced Teaching Assistants for (SEMH) school in South West London.
- They require 2 Primary Teaching Assistants and 1 Secondary Teaching Assistant.
My school is a well facilitated school based in the borough of Wandsworth, with good transport links. The positions are to start immediately on a long term to perm basis.
The ideal candidates will possess strong classroom/behaviour management skills, an engaging and encouraging approach and a nurturing manner.
** Specialist SEBD (Social, Emotional & Behavioral Difficulties) School
** SEBD experience
** Teamteach trained
** Possess strong classroom/behaviour management skills
** Current DBS
** Be available to interview immediately
- Job Specification:
- The successful Teaching Assistants will have experience supporting challenging behaviour, have strong classroom and behaviour management and available to start immediately. You will be resilient, show initiative and believe you have the potential to deliver outstanding outcomes.
- About the Role:
- In these Teaching Assistant positions, you will be working with challenging behaviour and therefore be strong and adaptable with your approach. Supporting pupil progress and development in and outside the classroom, complementing the work and direction given by the Teacher.
- The school is an ethnically diverse SEMH school in Wandsworth. You can easily commute to the school via public transport.
- Please contact Sophie @ Remedy today for more information.
- Interviews and trial days ASAP!
If this opportunity is not the Teaching Assistant role that you are looking for but you are interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant, then please do look at the Remedy Recruitment Group website for more opportunities like this one.
Remedy Education is a Quality Mark agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRB
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Posted 48 days ago