Administrator - Bradford - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bradford - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
We require an enthusiastic person, with good knowledge of MS office packages to work in an administrative role within an NHS setting. The successful applicant will have strong customer service skills and a good eye for detail.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
1. Accessing, retrieving and processing referrals and attachments from the national CAB system on a daily basis. Creating referrals where required and creating waiting lists entries on SystmOne ensuring that patients are booked into the correct clinic in line with CAB and Trust booking guidelines.
2. Processing all referrals (including paper and internal referrals) and booking appointments as required under CAB-DBS / IBS services. Including accurate input of data in relation to personal details both on SystmOne and CAB, ensuring referrals and all relevant attachments are correctly attached from the GP practice into the correct service. Including the processing of rejected and redirected referrals.
3. Responsible for inputting accurate and case specific data onto the appointments system following standard operational procedures to ensure that all new and review clinic appointments are input and the waiting list managed accordingly whilst adhering to specific clinic booking rules.
4. Responsible for ensuring that all new clinic appointments are appointed inline with national waiting time targets. Highlighting any potential breaches in a timely manner to the Supervisor or Manager where, due to clinic capacity bookings cannot be made within the required timescales to enable appropriate remedial action to be taken.
5. To liaise with clinicians, colleagues and managers to identify any potential inappropriate referrals booked into clinics bringing them to the attention of the relevant clinician and/or manager for remedial action to be taken or redirected as required on the CAB system.
6. Manage CAB speciality work lists daily and Clinical Assessment Services (CAS) where applicable on the CAB system in line with national and local guidelines.
7. Responsible for booking and monitoring patient transport as required in line with NHS and Trust policy.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. This role is up to 5 months initially but with the view of extension.
Due to the nature of the working environment, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION THEN ON THIS OCCASION YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL