Warehouse Associate - Chester-le-Street | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chester-le-Street, County Durham, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job ID: (phone number removed)
Bowburn, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Operative.
£ per hour for day time shifts.
£ per hour for night time shifts.
Up to £20 per hour for overtime (between 50-60 hours)
Fixed term contract
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.
You will have 4 day work week.
Your shift schedule will include three days off per week
MME2 Plot DC1, Integra 61, Tursdale Road (A688), Bowburn, Durham, DH6 5NP
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now.
Why work for Amazon?
Join one of the !
Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
what it’s like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehouse
Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
Standing and walking for long periods
Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
Feeling comfortable in lifting, bending and twisting, kneeling and crouching
Key Skills and Experience:
Good team player
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Can follow written instructions
The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
You can start your online application by clicking 'Apply' below now or alternatively call (phone number removed) to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on (phone number removed) or email