Stock Controller - Hoddesdon | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
We are currently recruiting a Stock Controller on a full time, permanent basis at our Hoddesdon site
Shift: Monday to Friday - ( - )
You will play a vital role in maintaining the stock integrity within the warehouse. With an eye for detail and excellent investigative skills you will already have stock control experience and knowledge of WMS. Teamwork, communication and tenacity are key attributes, whilst the ability to work pro-actively on your own initiative is also vital to the success of our department.
* Liaise with Management and Operational staff to ensure accuracy of received and despatched loads and amend and rework accordingly.
* Manage, in conjunction with the Receipt and Despatch Team, the problem pallet area.
* Accurately amend pickfaces to maintain stock integrity ensuring all checks are completed first.
* Hold and Release process.
* Assist in the management of the pallet database.
* Fully investigate and report accurately all short shipments.
* Completion of daily reports required on a daily and weekly basis.
* ODT planning with Mars and Haulier.
* Assist Stock Management with investigations.
* Any additional responsibilities such as handovers, missing pallet investigations, damage control and samples.
* Previous stock control experience.
* Flexibility within the role to cover all areas of the stock department functionality.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of detail.
* Able to manage own time to achieve daily targets efficiently and effectively.
* Team player who can also work on own initiative.
* In-depth knowledge of on-site systems.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Excellent investigative and problem-solving skills.
* Flexibility in approach to work and shift patterns.
* PC literate in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Competitive holidays
* Pension scheme
* Access to our benefits platform
* Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
* Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today