Product Manager (Technology) x 5 - London | Zoek UK | 601eb0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Product Manager (Technology) x 5
London, Greater London, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Product Manager x 5
Reports**to: Lead Product Manager**
Location: Redman Place, Stratford
Contract: Permanent, 35 hours per week.
Flexibility: We're flexible on how you do your work, with this role only expected to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week, and a 'core hours' policy of 10am-4pm
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum dependent on experience
Application method: Please complete the anonymous application form, making sure all of your experience is included so that we are able to effectively shortlist.
Closing date: Sunday 10th October 2021, . Do not delay applying as we will be shortlisting on application.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Want to know more? Take a look at our** candidate pack. **
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded product manager looking for the opportunity to utilise your skills in a cause driven environment?
A product manager at Cancer Research UK works at the overlap of business objectives, customer needs and technology development. You will need to have experience of, and a passion in, all three areas. As a product manager you will work with strategists, researchers, designers, technologists and business teams to develop new innovative product ideas with the aim of bringing them to market, as well as manage and evolve existing products and processes to improve customer experience, increase efficiency and reduce costs. You will own your product end to end throughout its life-cycle including any associated business processes. It's important that you're excited by experimentation and uncertainty and have a passion for agile and lean ways of working.
What will I be doing?
- Defining and owning the vision for products related to your discipline
- Prioritising and owning the roadmap for our technology
- Ensuring delivery of activity to support business need and product vision
- Ensuring products meet agreed performance targets covering user satisfaction, goal completion and business goals
- Liaising with stakeholder teams to understand strategic objectives and requirements for digital products
- Managing your products through their full lifecycle, from inception through to decommission
- Embracing current Cancer Research UK legacy systems and processes
- Supporting definition and delivery of Cancer Research UK's product vision
What experience do I need?
- Proven experience of product management in a software product management role
- Significant experience of planning, producing and delivering user-centric content and campaigns demonstrating a strong understanding of:
- Multivariate testing and optimisation
- User experience and usability, including designing and carrying out qualitative research to identify customer needs
- Managing the trade-offs between short term requirements and longer term vision
- Product modelling and Minimum Viable Product definition
- Product analytics and KPI definition
- Quality assurance
What will I gain?
- 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays and 1 CRUK day.
- Working in an award-winning team on exciting range of different projects.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- A brilliant learning and development environment.
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you'll be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment. And ultimately, you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...