Purchase Ledger Clerk - Reading - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Reading - This Area Only
25000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
OVERVIEW - Purchase Ledger Clerk - Construction
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Contract type: Permanent
Watsham Consulting is exclusively representing a PLC Developer based in Reading, leading their search for a permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk working as part of a wider finance team, this person will be responsible for processing and maintaining accounts payable records and providing financial administrative support to regional finance teams across the group.
In order to be considered for this position your CV must demonstrate recent Construction/Housebuilding industry experience. If you have used COINS ERP in the last 2 years, your CV will be treated as a priority.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Purchase Ledger Clerk - Construction
- Accurate processing, coding and matching of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoicing queries in a professional manner, on a timely basis and to comply with statutory requirements
- Liaising with procurement & commercial teams as necessary to resolve issues
- Review of invoices on hold and clear in a timely manner
- Supplier reconciliations
- Handling all post/emails related to invoices and any other associated duties including scanning
- Checking subcontractor payments prior to processing
- Supporting the finance team as required
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Purchase Ledger Clerk - Construction
- Construction / housebuilding industry experience
- COINS ERP essential
- High volume processing environment with good knowledge of end to end accounts payable function
- Ability to resolve and reconcile issues with limited supervision
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate to all stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
PERMANENT VACANCY - Purchase Ledger Clerk - Construction