Subscriptions Marketing Campaign Manager - Crawley | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Subscriptions Marketing Campaign Manager
Crawley, West Sussex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want to work in a results driven team?
Do you want responsibility for brand promotions?
Do you want budget responsibility for spend and income?
This is a brand-new role within the subscriptions marketing team for The Grocer brand. You will be responsible for the multi-channel promotion of paid content; the ideas, the messaging, the offers and the execution.
You will have the opportunity to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a supportive team environment.
First published in 1862, The Grocer has long been the premier source of information for the food, drink and grocery market through the weekly magazine. More recently its online reach has enabled the brand to broaden its offering enabling the industry to respond more effectively to increasing challenges and opportunities.
- Manage multi-channel subscriptions campaigns in coordination with the Subscriptions Manager
- Social media marketing
- PPC marketing
- Copywrite engaging and responsive messaging
- Work with the Subscriptions Analysis and Development Manager to develop responsive onsite messaging to engage and convert traffic effectively
- Track, monitor and assess performance of all marketing activities; develop and maintain full campaign reporting with ROI and other KPIs
- Work with Adobe Campaign to execute digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and optimise the ordering funnel journey to maximise conversion and manage reengagement techniques
- Develop online entry points to attract new customers, leading to conversion
- Manage spend budget
- Manage relationships with agents, agencies and designers
- Ensure maximum levels of cross promotion within WRBM is achieved
- Work with data and segment with appropriate messaging to maximise conversion
- Liaise with other departments such as editorial and digital development teams
- Work with the Subscription Marketing Manager to develop attractive and responsive subscription offers
- Work with the ad ops team to develop highly targeted and responsive onsite messaging
- Constantly research new digital marketing techniques and technologies and advise on best practice and KPIs
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Digitally focused
- Experience of B2B subscriptions marketing in a digital environment
- Understanding of subscription models
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Results driven
- Extensive PPC and social media marketing skills
- Experience of working with promotional data and segmentation techniques
- Experience of marketing automation an advantage
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
We’re all working remotely right now, and there’s scope for flexible working arrangements to continue, but the head office is based near Crawley, 30 minutes from Brighton and 10 mins from Gatwick and its connections to Victoria, London Bridge, and the world.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.