Finance Manager - Rugby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Rugby, Warwickshire, England
Basic Salary : £45-50k + Bonus + Pension + 25 Days Holiday, plus Stats
Permanent (Full time)
We have an immediate vacancy for an ambitious finance specialist with excellent people skills to join our team. Possessing proven business acumen and commercialism, this is a genuine opportunity for you to make your mark on an established but growing business
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000
· 25 Days Holiday plus stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Daventry
JOB DESCRIPTION: Finance Manager / Accountant / Management Accountant - Food Processing Equipment / PPMA
We are looking for a commercial Finance Manager / Accountant / Management Accountant to join our thriving business. This role will have the genuine opportunity and autonomy to help shape our progression whilst we embark on a realistic growth plan.
We would be delighted to receive applications from qualified Finance Managers / Management Accountants with aspirations to secure a move to a progressive business where your insights and suggestions will have the potential to shape the organisation.
The main duties/responsibilities will include:
· Complete strategic and commercial responsibility of the day-to-day and overall UK Finance department with direct reporting to the Managing Director and dotted line to our group Finance Director in Germany
· Produce and analyse month end financials and work with the senior team to drive, plan and structure the future shape of the business
· Preparation and submission of all company financial information including Statutory Accounts, VAT & Tax reports
· Oversee all company accounts and investments
· Prepare all cash flow statements, forecasts and budgets
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Finance Manager / Accountant / Management Accountant - Food Processing Equipment / PPMA
The successful candidate will most likely be looking to take the next step in their career ... you may be looking for exposure to more group Finance ... you may just be looking for some commercial input or a function you can genuinely have control of. The most important thing is that you are happy being responsible for, and being active in, all aspects of day-to-day finance.
As the Finance Manager, you will ideally have experience leading a commercially focused finance function, in addition you would have:
· A finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA or potentially ACA) would be preferred although we will also consider applications from candidates who are qualified by experience (QBE)
· Strong management accounts experience twinned with excellent communication skills and the willingness to have commercial input at ground and board level
· The ability to take an overall commercial view of our business and have an input into change and progression from a financial perspective
· Solid experience of using SAP and very comfortable with excel, building data into viable Management information
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles: Finance Manager, Senior Accountant, Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Finance Manager, Management Accountant, Financial Controller, Finance Director or Head of Finance & Operations.
Our group is one of the strongest and most innovative business partners in the global food processing market. We provide a full range of technically advanced processing machinery to our customers worldwide. We are dedicated to developing state-of-the-art equipment for more efficient, safer, and financially viable food processing.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT16259, Wallace Hind Selection
Posted 17 days ago