Customer Relations Executive – - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Relations Executive – Vulnerable Team
Permanent (Full time)
We’re on the search for compassionate Customer Service professionals who are looking to join a leading international organisation, as part of its vulnerable customer team.
This role is well suited to someone from a Contact Centre Background, who has experience of dealing with vulnerable customers, ideally in a Collections role or similar.
Duties to include:
* Take a high volume of inbound calls from vulnerable customers
* Provide an excellent customer service at all times
* Ensure that sensitive matters are handled with empathy and discretion
* Update the CRM system with customer information
* Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment essential
* Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers
* Experience in a Collections based role advantageous
* Ability to provide an empathetic approach to sensitive situations
Hours: Full Time, Shifts between 9am-8pm
Salary: c£20,000 per annum .E
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency