support worker - Westminster | Zoek UK
Westminster, London, UK
£11 - £12 per hour
Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for Support Workers in London to start ASAP. We have a variety of work available whether its supporting children, adults or elderly we have can offer you hours to suit, permanent and temporary work.
About our clients:
- Professional and well organized companies with opportunities to progress.
- Residential settings/Independent Living/1:1,
- Work available with Children, Young People, Adults and Elderly with Mental Health and or Learning Difficulties.
About the role as a Support Worker:
- Working with Service Users supporting them with individual goals.
- Supporting Service Users with Independent Living skills such as cooking, socializing, budgeting, health and managing accommodation.
- To engage a Service User achieving positive outcomes.
- To support Service Users with trips out in the Community such as, bowling, hiking, cinema, shopping, museum etc.
- To encourage people to gain confidence and to build their social kills and communication skills.
About the ideal Support Worker:
- Resilient and caring/emphatic and focused on achieving a high level of person centered service.
- A good understanding of Mental Health and Learning Difficulties or keen to learn more about his.
- Has an up to date DBS or willing for us to apply on your behalf.
- At least 2 referees covering the last 5 years
- 1 years recent care experience or 6 months recent care experience with a recognized qualification.
If you have a background of working with learning disabilities/Mental Health and looking for a Career working for an established organization,
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted 36 days ago