Learning Support Assistant ( with Nature - Bristol | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Learning Support Assistant ( with Nature Specialism)
£65 - £70 per day
The position is open to graduates, experienced LSA'S and applicants with relevant experience.
- Location - Central Bristol area
- Position - Learning support assistant
- Type of work - 1:1 and small group work
- Start date - September 2021 Start date
- Duration / Likely Duration - Term 1 - 3
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £60 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - ( 4 days per week)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Has a passion for working with children with emotional difficulties
- Excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, driven and conscientious
- The ability to build rapports with the children, supporting their social and behavioural needs, and acting as a mentor
- A professional approach to handling difficult situations
- Team teach qualification desirable but not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in the above please get in touch on######### or email your CV directly to ######
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...