Lab Assistant - Enfield Lock | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lab Assistant - Part Time
Enfield Lock, Greater London, England
£10 - £12/hour
Unspecified (Part time)
An exciting part-time opportunity to gain greater experience in an ISO 17025 laboratory environment.
In this permanent position the successful candidate will take a pivotal role in exciting research into illicit drug testing. Key responsibilities will include:
* Supporting laboratory administrative duties, such as scanning and filing of sensitive customer request forms
* Sample unpacking and logging
* Raising non-conformances, planned deviations, changes, risks and improvements as required.
* Adhering to laboratory regulations and assisting with regulatory audits
* Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are met.
Candidates will receive full training to further develop their laboratory skills to industry standards.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and organised lab technicians with strong communication and IT skills.
The role is offered on a convenient part-time working pattern, from 12/1pm to 5/6pm, Monday to Friday.
Keywords: part-time, part time, permanent, lab Assistant, lab technician, North London, analytical chemistry, biology, toxicology, drug testing, analyst, sample, screening
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website