Asset - United Kingdom - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Asset Intelligence Technical Analyst
United Kingdom - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
||Asset Intelligence Technical Team Lead
||1st December 2020
||Competitive salary and benefits package
Softcat offers a big future to ambitious people in a diverse range of roles: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals. If you’re ready to give your all, Softcat is where you’ll get more from your career.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the Asset Intelligence initial technical onboarding and continued customer support along with providing remote consultancy-based services. Your role will involve a variety of customer engagements and working alongside the Asset Intelligence Team to deliver wider asset management services to our customers, supported by an ongoing vendor training program.
What we need from you
- Onboarding new customers into the service and lead initial design workshop call
- Provide remote consultancy for product installations, upgrades and migration
- Fielding, investigating and resolving first and second line customer queries through our ticketing portal and mailbox
- Working with third party vendors to escalate and resolve client support queries and ensuring the customers are kept up to date
- Ensure all Softcat’s asset management product platforms are maintained and fully functioning
- Be at the forefront of new product technology through vendor training and enablement
- Test new products/revisions and capability on the ITAM teams full testing environment
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar support role within an IT Services organisation
- Basic understanding of IT Asset Management
- Familiar with a Software Asset Management tool . Snow Software
- Microsoft (some experience in Windows 10, Office 2010/2016, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 & Active Directory)
- Understanding of ITIL framework, with the desire to work towards the certification
- Basic understanding of networking and security skills
- Hold or be eligible to hold SC Clearance
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So, whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector