Toolmaker - Derby - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Derby - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
HYDRO is a leading global company specialising in Ground Support Equipment and Engine tooling for the aerospace industry. With an unmatched product portfolio we offer our customers innovative and high quality tooling solutions, with a full design to make service. Having experienced growth within our manufacturing order book we are now rapidly expanding our UK based capabilities.
Location: Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
This role will be in our job shop/workshop. The post holder will be required to use a variety of machines both manual and CNC.
- Produce a high-quality bespoke 1 off tools using lathes, milling machines, grinders, CNC machines.
- Programme, set and operate CNC machines using XYZ and Heidenhain control systems.
- Manufacturing of jigs and fixtures
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, carrying out first off inspections
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability including possible secondment to work in other areas on
the shop floor
- Engage in training, development and education in order to keep skills and knowledge current and to strive for
- Re-enforce the department’s positive approach to knowledge sharing and supporting apprentices / trainees
- Proven experience of CNC programming, setting and operating
- Proven experience of manual milling and turning machines
- Willingness to travel regularly in UK and worldwide as required
- Valid driving licence and passport essential
You may have experience of the following: Toolmaking, CNC Machine Operator, Machinist, Engineer, XYZ, Heidenhain, HAAS, Milling, CNC Turner, Tool Setter, Cutting, Manufacturing, Engineering, CNC Setter etc.
This is the perfect chance to join a highly skilled Toolmaking team manufacturing precision bespoke 1 off tools
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.