Warehouse Operative - Shrewsbury | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Monday -Friday -
Temp - Perm
£ per hour
Our client is looking to build their team and what a time to join. The client offers an immaculate warehouse with a fantastic welcoming team. If this is somewhere you wish to work, please keep reading.
· Take receipt of returns.
· Unpack and check goods received from suppliers against purchase orders.
· Unpack, check, and advise Team Leader of customer returns.
· Advise Team Leader of short deliveries and discrepancies.
· Pre-pack goods in specified quantities and packaging.
· Pick and pack bills assembly orders.
· Plan and carry out safe, efficient, and logical put-away and storage of goods.
· Pick goods for customer orders and attend to any special requirements.
· Pack goods for customer orders and label as required.
· Complete despatch documentation for carriers.
· Despatch orders according to their status.
· Complete manual handling duties (this may include chemicals handling).
· Assist with cycle counting and inventory duties.
· Always ensure the security of the Distribution Centre inventory.
· Keep workplace, shelves and racks, clean, safe and tidy.
· Complete Distribution Centre reports as appropriate.
· Achieve Distribution Centre and personal performance targets.
· Cooperate with the company on health and safety matters and comply with the company health and safety policy, procedures, and Safe Systems of Work (SSoW).
· Have a good eye for detail.
· Team player
· Previous experience in a warehouse
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Work well under pressure.
· Prioritise workload.
A reasonable amount of overtime will be expected during peak, this is to ensure objectives are met.
To apply for this position or for more information please call our office 01743 – (phone number removed) or send your CV to Freya