Customer Services Advisor - Maidstone | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Services Advisor - Part Time
Maidstone, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
You’ll liaise with customers on all aspects of the business of the organisation to ensure customer satisfaction and a high quality service are maintained at all times.
Customer Services Advisor Responsibilities:
• Ensure all enquiries and problems are answered promptly, investigated and resolved, within the Customer Service guidelines and Standing Financial Instructions.
• Make decisions on and process customer requests for direct issues, special picks and emergencies, liaising with all associated departments.
• Investigate missing orders and where necessary authorise customer 'credits' or 'declines' within a given limit.
• Advise customers of suitable alternative products and place orders where necessary on their behalf.
• Act as a point of contact between internal departments and customers, ensuring information is disseminated to both.
Customer Services Advisor Requirements:
• Strong administration skills.
• Working experience of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Experience working in a confidential environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Customer focussed.
• Previous customer service experience desirable.
About Unipart Group Limited:
You may remember Unipart as the company who in the 1970s revolutionised the automotive parts industry. Unipart is a different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and the NHS. The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contract type: Permanent, Part time
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Salary: £11, per annum
Closing date for applications: 9th August 2021
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre Operative, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Operative, Customer Support, Client Support, etc.
Ref: 100 936