Project Engineer - Wrexham - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wrexham - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
FJA are recruiting on behalf of a leading service provider in the water and wastewater industry for a Special Projects Civil Engineer . This in an amazing opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to join their growing Design Engineering team.
Following an increasing demand for the company’s services in the Northern area they are now looking to appoint an experience Civil Engineer to lead the projects.
Please note that applications will be accepted from anywhere in the Northern Area (Yorkshire/North East/North West/Wales)
As a Special Projects Civil Engineer your duties will be:
* Working alongside the Engineering Design Leads to deliver complex and non-complex civil engineering projects across our frameworks.
* The ability to coordinate multiple subcontractors and consultants, liaising with client representatives.
* Maintaining project deadlines
* Helping to mentor and manage engineering staff
* Ability to undertake civil engineering design works
* Previous experience of completing civil engineering designs and pipework solutions for operational water/sewer treatment works
* Previous experience working as a Design Engineer on behalf of Water and Sewage Companies
* Good working relationships with Statutory Undertakers (Environmental Agency, Internal Drainage Boards, Utility Providers, Local Government)
* Ability to manage resources for multiple projects
* Working knowledge of CDM 2015 legislation
* Sound understanding of Health & Safety risks associated with operational water/sewage process sites
* As a minimum, experience of AutoCAD 2D
* A working knowledge of CESWI and client standards
* Ability to coordinate multiple sub-contractors/-consultants
* Previous experience of directing junior colleagues on Civil Engineering projects
* Experience working within the boundaries of EA consents
* Member of the ICE
* Ability to analyse alternative design
If you are looking for a fantastic Waste Water Design Engineer opportunity and want to work for a forward-thinking Company with excellent Company benefits then click on the ‘apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
For further opportunities please take a look at our website