Driver - Greenford | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greenford, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
The B&S Group is a privately-owned pharmaceutical company which manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the UK market. Established in 1999 we offer a wide range of products and services which includes specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Having undergone two acquisitions since 2010, we are continuing to strengthen and grow.
We are looking for 20 Multi Drop Drivers to drive the new temperature-controlled vehicles that we are adding to our fleet. As a Multi Drop delivery driver you will play a leading role in ensuring that critical medicinal products are delivered timely to a selection of pharmacies that we deliver to almost on a daily basis in and around London. Understanding the importance of the products that you deliver and the implications of not fulfilling your duties to the full is of paramount importance, a patient’s well-being could depend on you performing your duties efficiently.
Our aim is to offer excellent value to our customers through efficient systems and passionate people.
Goods will be collected from Perivale, London and deliveries will be allocated in and around London. Start & Finish times may vary depending on area being covered and the vehicle must be dropped back to Perivale, London upon competition of shift.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) as a Multi Drop delivery driver
- Full clean driving licence (2 years minimum)
- Successful DBS checks
- Excellent time keeping
- Polite, professional manner
- Ability to communicate face to face with customers
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Be a team player but is able to work on their own initiative
- Clean tidy appearance (as customer facing)
- Ability to think on their feet and find solutions quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience of paperless technology (use of Hand Held Terminals)
- Takes ownership of vehicle
- Performs daily vehicle checks
- Carry out other duties as required in line with the needs of the business
- Able to follow company SOP’s in line with legislative guidelines (MHRA)
The primary focus will be to:
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the delivery of medicines contributes to these.
- Ensure that all deliveries are met within there specified time window.
- Be responsible for your vehicle and the parcels that you carry.
- Be courteous and professional towards our customers.
- Always follow the company’s Sop’s