Junior Laboratory Scientist - Guildford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior Laboratory Scientist
Guildford, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Laboratory Scientist to join a rapidly expanding niche science Group of companies that sell within the proteins/reagents and diagnostics markets. Their products are sold to laboratories, research establishments and universities with a global reach of over 53 counties to date. Salary up to £22,000 pa depending on experience.
The Junior Laboratory Scientist will be responsible for the preparation of laboratory supplies and providing general support within the laboratory. Your role will include:
• Prepare, label and dispense solutions according to SOPs and/or work instructions
• Keep supply inventory, discard expired supplies and chemicals, notify supervisor when additional supply must be ordered
• Clean glassware
• Monitor DI water systems
• Perform laboratory cleaning as directed
• Perform other support tasks to support laboratory operations and logistics as directed
• Comply with company’s health and safety policies and quality system
The Junior Laboratory Scientist is a key role in the day to day operations of the business and will need have the following skills and experience:
Sound scientific/chemical background
Knowledge of procedures, standards and documentation
Knowledge and applications of safety procedures (. COSHH)
Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft programs
Ability to work well with others & independently
Must be able to follow written instruction
Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail
If this sound like the role for you then please send your CV via this job board in the first instance or contact elite recruitment on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) for more information