Member Services - Bedford - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Member Services Administrator
Bedford - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have love cars and are looking for a new challenge with a leading global brand?
If you know your cars and have a passion for driving the best possible returns for vehicles in all shapes and sizes, then this could be the role for you.
Copart is the world's leading online vehicle auction, handling over 400,000 vehicles every year for the leading insurance, finance, lease and rental companies across the UK. We continue to innovate and grow and are always looking to maximise the value we achieve on every vehicle we sell and due to this success, we are looking to expand our Member Services Team.
We might just have the ideal opportunity for you! Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward and starting a conversation with us.
The Member Services Team are responsible for the registration and renewal of all Copart Members. To be able to bid and buy in our UK and Ireland auctions new Members must complete the registration process and then, annually, need to renew their membership.
The Member Services Team are the first point of contact for current and new Members who have questions regarding registration, renewal, the website, bidding, buying, fees, collection/delivery and all other questions connected with our business.
The Member Services Administrator is responsible for providing fantastic customer service through multiple communication methods and converting guests into full membership by making outbound calls.
- In line with company processes, ensure that all new Members are handled and registered correctly and in a timely manner, by ways of communication such as email, live-chat, and telephone.
- To sometimes make sales calls to part registered Members to encourage the completion of Member registration which will contribute to department targets. Following process, accept card payments via the telephone for Member registration.
- Be able to explain processes to our Members and potential Members to ensure that they understand and get the most from Copart membership.
- Gain a good understanding of our website and be able to understand sometimes complex questions relating to website use and issues.
- Providing a fantastic member experience through great customer service, while maintaining a positive, professional demeanour.
- Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests via e-mail, live chat, and telephone, in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Adhere to all GDPR guidelines when handling data.
Keywords: Inbound Calls | Call Handler | Call Centre | Customer Services | Sales | MS Office | Administration | Communication | IT Literate | Customer Support | Member Services | Bilingual
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays / Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers / Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan / Contributory Personal Pension Plan / Childcare Vouchers / Family Events
- Excellent communication skills both written (emails and live chat) and verbal.
- Previous experience taking inbound calls.
- Be able to follow a defined process with attention to detail.
- Experience in dealing with demanding customers.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Office applications proficient.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service focus, attitude, and skills.
- One year of office support experience in a customer service role.
- Experience making outbound sales calls.
- Experience dealing with customers from all over the world.
- Fluent in another language.
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year in the UK alone through our online auction technology.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.