Assistant Accountant - London | 29019 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£28000 - £33000 per annum
The newly created Assistant Accountant Role will be key part of this Finance team for a Luxury Retail firm based in the Central of London.
This Assistant Account role for this Luxury Retail Firm based in the Central of London (WC2) will help the Group Finance Director build the Accounting function, put processes in place and refine existing one. The role will be responsible for
- Working closely with the Group Finance Director to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters; implement and improve group's financial procedures and review them regularly.
- Supporting the Group Finance Director by inputting sales and purchase ledgers from source documents.
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices, resolving queries relating to purchasing and sales with the team and external stakeholders.
- Maintenance of cashbooks and preparation of bank and petty cash reconciliations.
- Planning, organising and managing own workload to ensure the contribution to the Group's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
The Assistant Accountant position for this Luxury Retail firm based in Central of London (WC2) are ideally looking for an Assistant Accountant with
- Over 3 years' experience within a similar role
- Experience using SAGE
The Luxury Retail firm are based in Central of London (WC2). The Assistant Accountant role will report into a hugely impressive Group Finance Director who is keen to develop people within the team and likes promoting from within.
Salary & Benefits
Assistant Accountantposition for this luxury Retail firm based in Central of London (WC2) is paying £28,000 - £33,000. This salary range is based on experience. Robert Half finance recruitment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...