Registered Nurse - Rochdale - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse - Field Based
Rochdale - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Advantage Healthcare are looking for an Field based, Registered Nurse to join our team at our North West hub in Rochdale. The post is equivalent to Band 6 – agenda for change, and previous ITU experience is essential.
Your role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users across the North West, ensuring on going high standards of patient care are continuously delivered by our care staff teams to clients in their own homes.
Our clients are based in and around the North West, Liverpool and North East, therefore travel is an essential part of the role, so the use of your own vehicle and a willingness to travel are necessary for this position.
- To work independently, running own diary & managing a caseload.
- Assessing new client referrals, supporting the operational team to implement the care package, writing person centred care plans & risk assessments.
- On-going assessment of existing clients, ensuring highest levels of care is delivered.
- Regular communication with the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team, acting as the client’s advocate.
- Review, auditing and maintenance of clinical documentation.
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable & evidence based.
- Teaching, assessing & delegating skills for HCA and Support Workers.
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical & complex needs.
With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others.
Advantage Healthcare are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the City and County Healthcare Group. We offer competitive salaries, full training and support and the chance to be part of rapidly expanding, successful business who take pride in the quality of care we provide.