Sales Executive - New Bedfont | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Executive - MUST BE FROM LOGISTICS/FREIGHT FORWARDING BACKGROUND
New Bedfont, Greater London, England
£30000 - £35000/annum £5k car allowance +comms and bonu
Temporary (Full time)
Scope of Position
The focus of the District Sales Executive (DSE) is on achieving results that are
aligned with the overall organization and it’s strategic goals. Initiative, coupled
with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite
changing conditions, are the keys to achieving the performance objectives of the
District Sales Executive role with our client.
The DSE orchestrates involvement of multiple people in our Sales process, so
that new customer revenue is consistently secured for our district office and our client's network. The job environment is flexible, constantly changing, and
provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of
business results. This position reports to the District Sales Manager.
These are the minimum results expected from a successful District Sales
• Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of
potential customers and competitors in this area
• Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
• Orchestrate customer / branch relationships and collaborate with
regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
• Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s
logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit
• Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions,
information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork.
When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection.
• Attend training & development sessions to continue developing selling
skills and updating our client's Product and Service knowledge
• Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the District Sales
• Take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs
Desired Skill-Sets and Characteristics
• The ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis
• Oral and written proficiency in the English language
• Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
• Sense of urgency for goal achievement
• Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly
• Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
• Strong rapport and relationship-building focused
• Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
• Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
• Influences others to action
• Timeliness and accountability for results