Recruitment Account Manager - Hinckley | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Account Manager
Hinckley, Leicestershire, England
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
On-site Recruitment Account Manager - Leicester – Earn up to £30k per annum (DOE) – Company Laptop/Mobile Phone - Do not miss this opportunity!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Account Manager, to be based at their busy client site in Leicester.
The ideal candidate should be able to drive, and will have their own vehicle as the role will require travel, and working from the local branch from time to time will be part of the role.
About the Job:
- Take full ownership when it comes to managing and developing a team of drivers across 2 sites (Oldbury & Hinckley)
- Participate and promote all engagement initiatives with teams
- Working for a number of driving clients, recruiting, booking and managing predominantly HGV Drivers
- Advertising, Screening and Interviewing potential HGV drivers
- Managing and processing payroll on a weekly basis
- Client and Candidate engagement
- Hands on people management
Please note that whilst this role is mostly managing HGV drivers, there may be some requirement to deal with industrial flex-employees also.
The role is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days. It is a full time role, therefore hours a week standard.
There will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and potential weekend working. The successful applicant may also be required to undertake an on-call facility to ensure that their drivers have a point of contact 24 hours a day. This on-call requirement is based on a rota, so you will not be on call all the time!
- You will have proven experience working within the driver recrutiment sector- You will have experience in a fast-moving, dynamic, service-led organisation, having specific responsibility for service delivery and customer relationship management within an onsite environment
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with different levels of people, from drivers, up to site management
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, experience of building and maintaining relationships internally and externally with different functions and management styles
- You will have gained a proven track record of managing different sized teams, through all stages of recruitment and selection to performance management and of managing a contract to profitability
- You must be able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a larger team
- You should be confident with your own time management
- Your will have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You will understand the legal demands of working within the driving sector (such as WTD, HGV License requirements, Infringements etc)
- Due to the location of the site, and the lack of public transport, you will have your own vehicle.
- Strong IT capabilities (Word, Excel, Outlook – training will be given for internal systems)
- Previous recruitment experience within the Driving/Logistics sector
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are looking for your next step on the career ladder, or a move from your current position, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Make your application by clicking “Apply” and our permanent recruitment team will be in touch to discuss progressing your application.