Electrical Quality Inspector - Enfield Lock | 3366 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrical Quality Inspector
Enfield Lock, Greater London, England
£32418 - £34209 per annum
Electrical Quality Inspector required for a fantastic position based in Enfield
- To provide technical oversight and a quality assurance function across the Councils domestic and commercial testing and compliance programmes.
- To fulfil an audit and inspection programme, to validate and monitor the quality of electrical works, across the housing portfolio, including capital project works; new build and regeneration schemes.
- To provide technical advice to colleagues in regards to; electrical installations, lightening protection, fire detection and lighting installations (specification and products).
- To undertake surveys and inspections to existing systems in order to produce feasibility studies and business cases to support asset investment programmes or innovation.
- To act as Contract Administrator for small project works (upto a value of £50,000) under the supervision of the Head of Compliance and M&E
- To review O&M information, upon receipt and in liaison with the Compliance Delivery Officer(s) and Compliance & M&E Manager, to ensure PPM programmes are reviewed/ updated, to ensure all systems are subject to suitable maintenance, testing and inspection programmes.
- To maintain their professional qualifications, at all times, or undertake new or further qualifications, as required by the Head of M&E and Compliance, in furtherance of the Councils statutory duties as a Landlord
- As a regular and intrinsic part of this role requires you to speak to members of the public in English, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for this post. This role also requires you to be polite and courteous when conversing with the public;
- Educated to GCSE level (with pass grades in English & Maths) or international equivalents;
- A current NICEIC 18th Edition qualification;
- City & Guilds Level 3 Course 2365 or equivalent NVQ and C&G 2391 (Electrical testing and Inspection);
- Knowledge of IET wiring Regulations and associated British Standards;
- Knowledge of products and performance specifications for electrical, fire and lighting installations and ability to review/ draft technical specifications relevant to electrical/ lighting installations
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
- We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That's why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we'd love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working,
If interested please call Jack on######### or email
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...