Field Service Engineer - Lowestoft | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Service Engineer
Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Field Service Engineer - Suffolk
Due to continued company growth and expansion my client, a leading engineering manufacturer is seeking 2 x Field Service Engineers to join their team. This role will include up to 80% travel of which approximately 50% will be UK travel and 30% overseas. As well as a competitive basic salary the role offers overtime at enhanced rates, company car, laptop and phone
Purpose of Role:
Provide off-site customer service support to all known clients. To be part of a proactive team that delivers significant growth in Aftersales revenues and profit in line with Group objectives.
* Visit customer sites to provide service cover, consultation on upgrades and manage service contracts.
* Spend in excess of 80% of working time on field-based activities
* Provide follow-up reporting after all visits and seek to identify other service opportunities.
* Provide support to the Group Applications team during Machine installation.
* The role includes working off-site for extended periods in the UK and overseas.
* Other duties as may be required
* Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build proactive relationships
* Highly motivated.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Computer literate
* Electrical programming and diagnostic skills (preferred)
* Up to date driving licence and passport
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk