Customer Claims Specialist - Manchester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Claims Specialist
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our mission is simple: to make esure a great place to work and provide the very best service to our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Customer Claims Specialists to join our Claims department, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our Customer Claims Specialists are accountable for delivering beautiful customer journeys across our end to end customer claims process. This is a telephony-based role and will include first notification of the customer loss through to settlement of the customer claim.
The Day to Day
* Handle incoming calls and be the first point of contact for our customers, addressing customer needs.
* Deal with the initial notification of the motor claim. The CCS is responsible for registering all new claims reported to esure, including accidental damage, fire and theft.
* Determine the circumstances of the claim from the customer, . what happened in the accident, where the damage to the vehicle is, etc, and will then instruct a supplier to move the claim forward to settlement, . to repair the vehicle or to agree settlement of the claim if the car is unrepairable. No two days are the same as there are a variety of activities.
* Listen actively and question effectively to evaluate what the customer requires including the use of our repairer network, mobility and personal injury solutions.
* Deliver high standards of product knowledge and service to ensure our customer needs are met.
* Be self-motivated and take ownership for own personal achievements and continuous development.
* Understand and follow the full range of Claims processes such as general claims queries and resolution of complaints