Project Manager - Market Drayton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Market Drayton, Shropshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Müller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller which employs 24,000 people throughout Europe. In the UK, Müller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from 1,500 farmers in Britain.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Project Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to provide start to finish project management on multiple and varied site projects at our Yogurt & Desserts business in Market Drayton, Shropshire.
You will provide a flexible and responsive service and have autonomy to manage your own projects through their lifecycle, with at least 5 years’ experience of delivering high value and complex projects. It is envisaged you will be working on 3 projects at any given time, with one of those in the pre-contract phase, working on site 4 days a week, and working from home or in the office 1 day a week, depending on requirements.
Project Manager - Key responsibilities and duties:
* Production and management of project programs and management of budget and expenditure reports.
* Preparation of project documentation, including specifications and precontract documents
* Managing projects on site ensuring compliance with Building Regs and specifications
* Preparation of all relevant documentations for approval before prior commencement of the installation phase of contracts:
* Programme of works
* Production of detailed technical proposal drawings, models and visuals using AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and other similar packages
* Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation including
* Risk Assessments and Method Statements
* Installation programmes
* Test and Inspection documentation
* Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation
* Ensure all required site documentation is completed, such as:
* Daily diary sheets
* Records of delays and changes, including the financial implications
* All relevant Safety, Health and Environmental documentation
* Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled
* Attendance at site visits / meetings
* Co-ordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams
* Preparation of material & plant requisitions
Keys skills and experience required:
* Previous experience as a Project Manager is essential, as is working in an a FMCG or retail environment delivering projects from £100K to £1M.
* Full UK driving licence
* Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD/REVIT
* Project Management Skills and Qualifications
* Good knowledge of the Building Regulations and construction techniques
* Experience of 3D modelling software
* Qualification in AutoCAD
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for the role of Facilities Project Manager, please apply today