Commercial Support Analyst - Loughborough | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Support Analyst
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
27000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
*Commercial Support Analyst,*Shepshed, Permanent, Full Time
What will you do?
Here at ForFarmers we aim to deliver total feed solutions to farmers. In order to do so we operate a field sales force of feed advisors, who will go out on farm to advise on the feeding and management of the farm, and a trading desk that supports the selling of our feed solutions.
The Commercial Support Analyst will support the Product Manager in achieving an efficient generation of information whilst acting as a support mechanism to our Total Feed Specialists and Trading Teams as well as our Procurement Team.
What is the role?
To provide support to the product managers and trading technical manager by:
- Helping to deliver timely commercial information and pricing to TFS team and Traders
- Generating and maintaining price lists and other trading information tools
- Analysing and interpreting data to assist decision making of Product Managers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the collection, collation, inputting, recording, analysis and reporting of data is performed to the highest standard
- Processing of key start-of-day and end-of-day tasks such as generation of price lists
- Providing real-time support for Product Managers on accessing and delivering prices
- Helping to manage & maintain business data and create/maintain consistent repeatable processes
- Work with Product Managers and our Total Feed Specialist team to investigate and understand live issues/requests
- Support Product Managers in timely delivery of sales campaigns
- Provide and Support Product Managers in interpreting data to make informed commercial procurement decisions
- To assist Product Managers in supplying forecast figures on a monthly basis on an agreed deadline.
- Analyse outstanding daily sales v purchasing to ensure compliance to risk policy
- Checking daily order reports
- Collating and providing data on Risc Deviations
- Root cause analysis to common problems and recommend viable improvements
- Assisting with customer enquiries
Your CV shows:
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to network at all levels internally & externally.
- Strong IT skills with a detailed understanding of Microsoft Applications, with the ability to grasp new applications at speed.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Attention to detail and adaptable to change
- Prioritisation of tasks while working to tight deadlines
- Self-Motivated and confident to challenge
- Commercial and analytical mind-set
Are you the Commercial Support Analyst we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the 'apply’ button) or alternatively, reach out to our UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter.