Bid & Proposals Manager - Hay Mills | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bid & Proposals Manager
Hay Mills, Birmingham, England
£35000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Bid & Proposals Manager
Head Office, Birmingham - B25 8EP
£35,000 to £40,000
Pathway Group aspires to be an organisation that Changes Lives Through Skills and Work with the aim of making a meaningful and impact difference to clients and learners. We do this by becoming an indispensable partner of choice to funding bodies, other lead providers, employers, and supply chain delivery partners.
We are seeking a lead person to assists us with protecting and growing what we have and taking us to the ‘next level’ in our journey. This will include ensuring correct contract implementation and outcomes are delivered to expectation. You will work with the CEO and our Executive team to drive the growth phase of our journey with bidding, seeking partnerships for funding and for delivery.
We expect you to:
Have a strong demonstrable Further Education, Adults Skills Sector, and welfare to work leadership level of knowledge and experience. To possess a high-level expertise of supply chain, contract implementation management. To establish yourself as a thought leader and influencer in our marketplace and be widely recognised as that internally and externally.
You will be involved in technical writing and documenting and therefore your ability to write at this level is expected and is a non-negotiable as well your proficiency to use IT software and platforms at this level which will include spreadsheets, planning tools and a wide range of portals.
Requirements of the Role
The main aspect of this role is to source and identify opportunities for funding and partnership working that is in line with our organisational objectives. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, the bid writing management process and effective contract implementation plan and review. This includes researching, collating and collaborating data as required and where necessary overseeing business presentations. This is a vital leadership level role within the organisation as we are reliant on the ability to secure, protect and grow our funding to continue to move forward.
* To source and identify opportunities available for tender/partnership working that are in line with company objectives and aspirations
* to collate, analyse and present information and statistics as required to complete bid/partnership working documentation working with if appropriate relevant stakeholders
* To oversee and be accountable for end-to-end bid writing process and ensuring all bids/applications are potential winning bids completed with a high degree of impact and accuracy and to specific timelines.
* To implement appropriate routeways and progression offers for our employers and learners whilst seeking to increase and maximise funding.
* To create new business contacts whilst nurturing existing relationships in the aim of securing future opportunities.
* Attend networking events both online and in person as required as a leader within our sector and seek to deliver keynote presentations and engage with other influencers with a clear objective of raising and managing our company profile.
We will expect that there will be requirements to:
* Contribute to an up to date working knowledge of legislation and other funding related guidance, industry best practice and latest Ofsted trends to disseminate internally.
* To have detailed and expert level understanding of policy developments and initiatives relevant to the skills and welfare to work sector.
* To have forensic attention to detail and meticulous proof-reading skill with an understanding of excellence
* To be able to communicate in written form at the correct level to bid and tender appraiser / evaluators
* To analyse trends and improve our performance and contribute to the SAR and QIP
* Tender and Framework work management for Skills and welfare to work incorporating DWP DPS, RFQ and other such opportunities.
* Contract implement effectively successful bids and tenders to relevant leads and keep them informed of any relevant changes in guidance in relation to contracts or audit requirements.
* To identify, initiate and implement commercial revenue opportunities relevant to our aspirations.
* To create a culture of learning from feedback including planning transformational change leading to continuous positive outcomes.
* To maintain an awareness of our funding contracts and programmes.
* Focusing on bid production and the management of tender projects
* Supply chain management and onboarding process and documentation including full due diligence and managing orientation.
* Leading the preparation and management and application of research work using various sources such ONS, LMI as well as any relevant strategic documents and research papers.
* A full and confidential management support to Execs
Subcontract selection including due diligence
Document production and management including Policies and Procedures
Bid Library and framework management
Industry thought leader and company reputational growth management
Supporting innovation and performance Improvement
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
Pathway Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references