Event Production Designer - Beckenham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Event Production Designer
Beckenham, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
About the job
* Full event design from the development of initial ideas through to the completed design, including the production of detailed floor plans, creative mood boards and visuals.
* Producing 3D renders within Vectorworks and/or hand drawn illustrations - presenting them according to the Company standards.
* Designing and formatting artwork such as backdrops and presentations.
* Collaborate with the team to create premium creative solutions for our clients whilst respecting project timelines agreed with client and/or Project Managers.
* Supporting projects onsite in a design capacity as and when required. On occasion, this will require overseas travel.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience working within the events industry.
* Understanding of all event technologies (audio, video, lighting, projection, etc.)
* Experience working with event suppliers (technical / set builders / furniture).
* Proficient working with Vectorworks and Adobe Suite, in particular Illustrator, inDesign and Photoshop. Cinema 4D knowledge is desirable.
* Ability to produce 3D renders. Hand sketching skills are desirable but not essential.
* Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
* Committed to delivering quality designs and professionalism with meticulous attention to detail.
* Responds efficiently and effectively to queries and requests from team members, managers, and clients.
* Flexible regarding creative and client changes during the project cycle.
* Team-oriented with excellent communication skills.
* Calm under pressure, extremely organised, pro-active with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Imaginative and creative mindset. Able to deliver creative ideas that inspire and delight.
Salary negotiable depending on experience