Housekeeping Assistant - Mottram St. Andrew | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire East, England
£4.62 - £8.91/hour (national minimum wage)
Unspecified (Part time)
Housekeeping Assistant - Full & Part time hours available
Mottram Hall is an 18th Century Georgian mansion hotel set in 150 acres of beautiful Cheshire parkland. We have recently undergone a £12 million investment, with this we have been repositioned in the market place and compete with some of the finest destination resorts in the UK.
We boast 12 meeting rooms and 120 bedrooms, in addition to these we have a stunning 18 hole golf course, state of the art spa and leisure facilities and a variety of excellent restaurants and bars. We are located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Cheshire. When getting here please consider we are not currently on a bus route, we are however a short taxi ride from Prestbury or Wilmslow train station.
Mottram excels when our people have great personality and a passion for the hospitality industry. We work at a quick pace and with great diversity offering some of the best experiences the industry has to offer. We have a proven track record for developing our team and creating a workplace where people feel comfortable and happy doing what they do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Housekeeping Assistant to join our expanding team. As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, you can be assured your area of work will be reflective of this.
At Champneys we pride ourselves on the environment that we create. As soon as our guests step through our front foot, we embrace every opportunity to appeal to their senses. First impressions matter which is why our hardworking housekeeping team is passionate about providing a great first impression by creating a clean, relaxing and inviting environment.
As a housekeeping assistant you will be responsible for;
* Cleaning your dedicated area of work to an exceptional standard
* Taking exceptional pride in the bedrooms that you clean
* Creating a WOW moment when our guests enter their room
* Supporting the wider property in its cleanliness
* Supporting our prestigious Health Clubs with their cleanliness
* Answering any guest queries and supporting with any requests that they have
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
* Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
* Champneys experiences
* App technology for all our essential forms
* In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
* Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
* Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
* Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
* Complimentary Spa Day
* Exceptional discount on Champneys products
* Great discounts on our partner products
* Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
* Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
* Mental Health Awareness Days
* Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
* Merlin Entertainments Attraction
* Introduce a friend incentive
* Long Service celebrations
* Free parking
* Professional Uniform