Recovery Coordinator - Stroud | 11778 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stroud, Gloucestershire, England
£22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for an experienced Recovery Coordinator to join a nationally recognised Community Drug and Alcohol Wellbeing Service in Stroud, Gloucestershire. This is an excellent opportunity for a Support Worker who has a passion for Substance Misuse treatment and this particular role will suit those looking for a fantastic work-life balance.
Working in a busy clinic, you will be joining an established and experienced multi-disciplinary team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care. Amongst your many duties, you will be providing assessment, recovery planning and onward referral, and helping to reduce drug and alcohol-related harm in terms of individuals and the wider community.
This is a very varied role, but in a typical week you will be involved in some of the following matters:
- Looking after your assigned groups of service users, including 1-to-1 work
- Providing screening, asset mapping, recovery planning and reviews
- Capturing timely and accurate data in online resources and reports
- Assessing groups and new service users in terms of risk and special needs
The ideal Recovery Coordinator will possess the following:
- Relevant experience in a clinical setting, ideally Mental Health or Addictions
- Demonstrable experience or interest in Addictions
- Clear DBS and right to work in the UK
The benefits for this Recovery Coordinator role include:
- Salary up to £26, per annum
- Work-life balance working Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
- 33 days annual leave
- Thorough induction programme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are a Recovery Coordinator with a passion for Substance Misuse treatment or you are looking for a new challenge, do not hesitate to click APPLY or call Ehsan at Leaders in Care on######### for further information.
REF - LIC_SJ_SOUTH_JUN
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...