Service Desk Manager - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 60b072
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Service Desk Manager - Glasgow
I am working with a Glasgow based organisation currently seeking a Service Desk Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC. Although Glasgow based candidates commutable to London will also be considered for this opportunity.
As the Service Desk Manager you will oversee a small Global support team and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to identification, prioritization, and resolution of incidents.
This individual will develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent service levels and quick resolutions. You will also contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience in an IT Support management role, managing a team involved in 2/3rd line support.
- Experience of supporting Digital Workplace environments and Microsoft 365 suite
- Experience of managing and troubleshooting Windows 10 deployments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop technologies.
- A well-rounded IT professional able to effectively manage a balance of project, operational and support responsibilities.
- Experience of technical environments including:
- M365 Suite
- Windows 10
- Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange
- Varied Hardware exposure
If you would like to find out more please apply in the first instance with an up to date CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...