Business Development Manager - Tower of London | 5681 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Tower of London, Greater London, England
£35000 - £50000 per annum + +OTE £70,000-80,000
Permanent (Full time)
Business Development Manager,**Business Intelligence Provider Within the Energy Sector**
- Based in Central London, specialists in their sector
- Selling business intelligence subscriptions into the technology sector
- New business sales
- Huge earning potential and progression opportunities
The Role: An opportunity to join a rapidly growing, lively and ambitious business, looking to hire a Business Development Manager immediately. You will be selling brand new and existing business information products. You will be working on one of our leading business intelligence platforms, developing new business and maintaining client relationships primarily over the phone.
- Target clients within these sectors: energy, oil, gas, renewables
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for client targets
- Presenting online product demonstrations
- Cold calling, lead sourcing to generating new business lead
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ensuring KPI's are met
- Full responsibility of the sales cycle
The Company:With a FTSE 250 status, this highly regarded Business Intelligence company has enjoyed consistent growth since its foundation. Renowned for offering strong training and excellent career progression, high performers are in control of their own career path. Successful Business Development Managers will enjoy rapid career progression and excellent stability and development within this flourishing and well-established business.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years proven B2B sales experience within a service sales industry
- Desirable if you have a SaaS / technology sales background but this is not essential
- It would be an advantage if you have sold to or worked within the energy, oil and gas sector
- Must be intelligent, articulate, excellent communicator and new business driven
Candidate Location: Central London
Salary:£35,000-£45,000 OTE £70,000-£80,000
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...