Office Manager - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Salary range (London): £Negotiable
Henriksen Studio is a fast-growing façade & Passivhaus engineering firm looking to open a new statement Head Office in NW London and is looking for an Office Manager to facilitate this exciting change starting in the autumn of 2021.
This is a crucial role for the company overseeing all general office procedures to ensure processes in the office flow efficiently, records are maintained accurately, and invoices are managed correctly. The company currently consist of 4 high talented engineers with an international background.
Henriksen Studio design beautiful, low-energy buildings which aim to meet net zero carbon targets and make a genuine difference to climate change. They specialise in creating attractive solutions to complex design challenges with a focus on unique façades and geometric, light-weight steel and glass structures.
Henriksen Studio is one of a handful of highly specialist companies who all work as a community to meet the inexhaustible demand for façade engineering.
• Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
• Creating budgets and ordering office supplies
• Contacting suppliers
• Answering general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
• Negotiating new customer accounts and contracts
• Following up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
• Booking meeting rooms
• Processing expenses and invoices
• Filing and archiving accurate records
• Managing health and safety/fire regulations
• Negotiating and managing office insurance contracts
• Arranging travel and accommodation plans for executives
• Managing the customer complaint procedure
• Organising and auditing systems, databases, and procedures
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports for the Directors
• Providing administrative support for the Directors as needed
• Taking care of payroll procedures and processing customer orders
• Prior office management or parallel experience essential
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint & Xero
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with 2nd language desirable
Ability to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent organisation skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Strong numeracy
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Excellent customer care skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent time management skills
You may have experience of the following: PA, Personal Assistant, Team Administrator, Team Secretary, Executive Assistant, Senior PA, Senior Personal Assistant, Executive PA Assistant, Senior Secretary, Office Manager, Executive Admin Assistant, etc
Ref: 100 860