Assistant Manager - St Albans | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
£40000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
A great opportunity to join a well established and respected accountancy practice in St Albans as an Assistant Manager looking after a number of bookkeepers. Supporting the function, team and looking after a few larger high value clients. The role is looking for someone that is qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and has experience of looking after an accounting function with similar teams. The role is too look at standardising the client experience as well as ensuring that management accounts are produced in line with expectations.
The business offer an excellent opportunity for someone to grow, develop and utilise experience that is offered. With great partners that have always shown support and paths for additional learning internally. This opportunity will allow you a chance to add value to skillsets for future opportunities.
* Responsible for the appraisal process, development areas and general management of a team of bookkeepers to ensuring all internal & external reporting deadlines are met.
* Ensuring the team are able to deliver accurate and timely management accounts for a wide range of clients, assisting them with complex areas
* Design & build management reporting packages, including cash flow forecasts, budgeting variance analysis and commentary for clients in a wide range of industries.
* Managing a small portfolio of complex and high fee clients.
* Liaising with directors and partners across the firm
* Onboarding of new clients, ensuring that the needs of the relevant stakeholders are being met
* Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
* Knowledge of a wide array of software
* Excel skills to a high degree