Sales Executive - Cambridge | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Working as part of the Cambridge showroom team you will be responsible for actively approaching clients and assist them, identify requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions from our products range to meet their requirements and aspirations.
List the key skills and responsibilities of the job;
- Personally, greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom;
- Recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (dimensions; budget);
- Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations to agreed time scales;
- Handling payments directly from clients as well as credit/debit card payments, ensuring complete with receipts;
- Answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries;
- Following agreed sales process.
- Excellent People Skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
Education and Qualifications;
- A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Relevant experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Sales Commission Scheme
- On the job and formal internal training will be provided