Rental Team Leader - Glasgow | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Rental Team Leader
28000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Rental Team Leader
Location: Glasgow Rental Operations
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 39 hours a week Monday to Friday 07:00-15:30 with 30 mins unpaid lunch
Working as an Arjo Rental Team Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring that Rental Operations meets and exceeds its commitments to the customer whilst maintaining an efficient structure and organisation in accordance with company agreed operating guidelines and procedures. You will also provide support to the Rentals Operations Manager and effective leadership, mentoring and development of designated field and depot based team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all company Health and Safety procedures and processes are adhered to by team within designated area.
- Ensure that all Rental equipment is installed, collected, repaired and maintained in accordance with the company’s quality management system.
- Assist the Rental Operations Manager with the completion of the annual performance review process for designated team.
- Assist the Rental Operations Manager with the forecasting and re-supply of rental product across the area
- Monitor and measure damage to product howsoever caused providing detailed reports to management upon request
- Ensure repairs carried out under warranty are captured and reported on a monthly basis to the Area Rental Manager
- Ensure equipment is decontaminated in line with Company infection control procedures
- Ensure all depot waste is responsibly disposed of and records are in line with legal and company policies
- Ensure the smooth operation and completion of all daily workload activities carried out within the Rental Operations Area.
- Timely submittal of weekly cover planner.
- Oversee PPM servicing (TME) and repairs of all Arjo rental equipment to the standards laid down in the company’s service and quality manuals.
- Oversee allocation and completion of all installation, collection and minor repair of Arjo rental equipment. Monitor for completion daily.
- Report on stock and quality issues in the field and in the depot, recording on Trackwise.
- Liaise with customers on all day-to-day operational matters affecting them, to ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the Team Leader "On Call" rota providing support to all regional staff during evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Plan holidays and cover in line with business needs.
- Compile and approve all team expense and overtime claims and submit to Rental Operations Manager for sign-off.
- First line investigation of customer complaints.
- Management of PUDO locations across region, ensuring all are clean and well organised.
- Ensure vehicle husbandry is of the highest standards in line with Company policy and procedure.
- Accompany team on site visits providing appropriate coaching and development, training and support.
- Provide any data requested by the Rental Operations Manager or Regional Administrators.
- To carry out field based repairs as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role with proven ability to successfully lead, coach and develop teams.
- Experience working in a medical device, healthcare, distribution or logistics industry is highly desirable
- Logical and practical approach with the ability to apply sound problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work across functions and within a customer-facing environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision to agreed timescales and be able to prioritise their own workload as well as other members of the rental team to maximise results.
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety principals.
- Positive and team orientated approach.
- Strong geographical knowledge of area.
- Due to the nature of this role, it is required that you live within reasonable travelling distance from the core area of work.
- Due to the nature of the activity, there is a requirement to undertake work outside of normal working hours . evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Hold a clean driving licence (held for a minimum of one year) and be able to route plan effectively.
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) Disclosure will be required (at the company’s cost)
- The company may expect you to undertake other tasks outside of this job description.
- This job description is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time.
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information