Hygiene Manager - Northallerton | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working exclusively with a large Manufacturing Organisation who are looking to appoint a Hygiene Manager.
Title: Hygiene Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday - Nights
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
- Oversee compliance with site quality, Health & Safety and all other procedures are followed.
- Ensure Health & Safety include all relevant compliance including COSSH assessments.
- Manage storage and segregation of chemicals and associated equipment.
- Work with suppliers to obtain the most suitable cost-effective equipment and consumables.
- Manage the stock control and ordering of hygiene consumables and chemicals.
- Keep check of hygiene budget and ensure expenditure is recorded and authorised.
- Comply with procedures around Chemical Training and make sure staff are provided with all training.
- Ensuring all cleaning and deep cleaning is completed.
- Monitor maintenance of machinery and issues reported.
- Maintain detailed cleaning schedules and instructions.
- Oversee Hygiene Customer Audits and Internal
- Liaising with other departments band ensuring site is always audit ready.
- Develop and maintain structured practices and processes for delivering continuous improvements.
- Investigation of out of spec results from swabs.
- People management of the Hygiene team including management of all employee relations issues.
- Development of team’s competencies to ensure efficient running of the department.
- Training of new starters and arranging other training needed.
- Attending management meetings when arranged
- Ensuring CIC’s and SOPs are up to date.
- Plan recruitment and staffing.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Proactive, motivational, and dynamic with the ability to deliver results.
- Experience working in a fast paced, pressurised environment.
- Experience working with customer requirements and specific retailer codes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with the ability to delegate tasks when needed.
- Ability to challenge others in a professional manner.
- Focus on attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to use computers and Microsoft pack
For more information on this exciting opportunities, please contact Dan at Imperial professionals.