Full - Manchester - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Full-Stack Software Developer .Net
Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Full-Stack Software Developer | £35,000 - £50,000 Basic | Manchester (Part-Remote)
The Company -Full-Stack Software Developer
My client are a rapidly growing technology company developing smart software for the construction sector and building supply chain. They are like the Amazon of the building sector. Their cloud-based construction solutions help streamline and better manage procurement processes through to payment, predominantly focused on manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors.
They are looking for a Full Stack .Net focused Developer to join their development team.
The position will be part of an experienced development team, working in squads of two developers with a manager and designer. The team is working to agile and sprint practices. The software stack is .net core and may require a mixture of front end and back-end development.
They are building a host of new greenfield projects after massive investment!
They just want someone highly motivated, positive, a team player and have ambitions to build market leading software.
What You Will Be Doing-Full-Stack Software Developer (.Net)
- Building code within .Net core / Azure
- Write high quality code
- Creating system components from scratch to help expand client offering
- Contribute to planning and refinement meetings
- Assisting with and completing code reviews
- Assisting and supporting the Support team on 3rd line support
- Staying up to date with emerging development techniques and technologies, this is to suggest improvements to the current development stack
- Creating a number of new greenfield projects including a purchase order project
The Skills Needed -Full-Stack Software Developer (.Net)
- Any .Net Experience (C , , .Net Framework, .Net Core) - .Net core can be trained
- Experience within Azure ideal but not essential. Again this can be trained!
- Hangfire - ideal not essential
What You Will Get -Full-Stack Software Developer (.Net)
- Excellent salary £35,000 - £50,000 Basic
- Flexible Working - a couple of days a week would be nice but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth plans & Nice working environment
- 25 days holiday
- Normally the space between Xmas & New Year is given off as extra holidays
- Innovative environment - want you to bring ideas to the table
- Opportunity to work in new greenfield projects
- Opportunity to train in .Net Core & Azure if you do not already. This is a chance to move into the latest technologies!
If this role sounds of interest please get in contact with Nick Gandhi at Amber Resourcing ASAP to be considered.